Páginas

quarta-feira, outubro 10, 2012

Refreshing Green Look/ Look Verde Fofo



Hi dolls! So this post was supposed to be yesterday, but I dont know what happened that I only uploaded one photo in two hours of waiting..Whew! So I just log out and go to bed.. So today I tried again and in a bit everything was uploaded! I thought that the problems are the Image size of the photos. Maybe my internet connection was too low yesterday. By the way, Can you notice the quality of this photos? Me too.. I feel so dissapointed with my New Fujifilm Finefix S2980 Camera. Im expecting of a semi-professional image outcome but how poor and dull the results is.. How sad.. But ill keep on trying and searching online on how to make my photos looks like professionally done.. Can someone please teach me??
Well enough of Camera thing!! So this outfit was taken last sunday. The Top Sleeveless Polo was designed by me and created by my friend! Also a refreshing look for Spring! What do you think about my Look?

Ola queridas! Como voces estao? Esse post deveria ter sido postado ontem mas deu aquele problema que nao consegui abaixar os fotos esperando horas ate cansei de esperar. Eu estava achando que o problema era o  tamanho da imagem que estava grande demais..Hoje cheguei da escola tentei denovo! Ai que bom que consegui rapidinho! Entao, esta foto esta ruim, foi a primeira vez que testei a nova camera! Mas nao gostei muito do resultado... Eu estava esperando uma imagem quase profissional  nas fotos mas um decepcao grande viu? Nao sei qual o problema... acho que mexi demais nas configuraçoes da camera .. Eu tenho que aprender mais ne?!  

Agora chega de camera ne?, O look do domingo e a Camisa Regata que desenhei tambem e mandei fazer! Adorei o resultado aquele que queria mesmo! Look Basiquinho  e confortavel pra passear no parque com meu filhinho! Entao Gostaram meninas?! Ate o proximo post! Beijos!









9 comentários:

  1. U look soretty n fresh in minty outfit...

    Btw do check out my he spots
    Stay in touch
    Xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ahh your shoes and top are perfect!

    xoxox

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Que look fofo, amei seu oxford! ^^

    beeijo
    www.misssainha.com

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Amazing color of shoes and shirt! Shoes are lovely, I want the same! <3
    With love, xx

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Nice photos!
    Mind to check out my blog?
    Maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Awww.. Lee, you look so adorable! This color really good on you, enhance your "morena" complexion :).

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Love the outfit,
    Great top, I love the colour. Great design and your friend is really talented

    Kiwi..x

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Lindo o look, mas eu gostei mesmo foi do shorts!

    Beijos
    Blog Secret Box

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Cute look, the outfit is very nice!
    Kissess♥

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...